EAI VALUETOOLS 2021 invites Abstract papers which should range from 1 to 2 pages in length. The accepted and registered Abstract papers will be presented at the conference, but will NOT be included in the proceedings of EAI VALUETOOLS 2021.
Valuetools 2021 solicits papers describing original and novel research on, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Stochastic processes & models
- Queues and queueing networks
- Asymptotic analysis (mean field, fluid approximations, large deviations)
- Discrete event dynamic systems
- Simulation optimization
- Markov decision processes
- Game theory & algorithmic game theory
- Optimization and control theory
- Process algebras, Petri nets
- Machine learning and data analytics
- Reinforcement learning in queues
- Telecommunication and computer systems
- Wireless networks (5G/6G, sensor, ad-hoc networks)
- Cloud and Edge/Fog computing systems
- Internet of Things
- Energy systems and Smart grids
- Social networks
- Economic systems
- Healthcare systems
- Biological systems
- Manufacturing systems & supply chains
- Transportation systems
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt into Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.
Learn more about the Community Review process
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system.
- Abstract papers should be 1-2 pages in length.
Abstract Submission deadline
22 June 17 August 2021
31 August 2021