Papers should be submitted through EasyChair system at EasyChair, and have to comply with the ACM format (see Author’s kit section).
How do I submit a paper in EasyChair?
- Go to EasyChair website
- Log in or sign up as new user
- Click the ‘enter as an author’ link and follow the instructions
- Papers should be in English and PDF format.
- Regular Papers should be maximum 8 pages containing theoretical or methodological contributions or application.
- Tool papers and demos (maximum 6 pages) should describe new tools or substantial improvements to existing tools.
- Fast abstracts (maximum 2 pages) presenting novel and promising ideas that are being developed
- Posters (maximum 2 pages)
- Use 9-point font for main text, including captions for figures and tables, while references can be in 7-point font.
- Use the US Letter page format, that is, 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Size of each column should be at most 3.33 x 9.25 inches and the space between columns should be at least 0.33 inches.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the ACM formatting guidelines (see Author’s kit section).
- Read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the ACM Author’s Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are available.